Friday 1 January 2016

About Mary Kay

Hi

Today i wanna introduce myself^^
My name is Pennie Voo and i'm come from Kota Kinabalu Sabah.
I love make up , i love korean Make up, Skin Care and also everything about make up.

I'm the Independent Beauty Consultant From Mary Kay 

Let's Talk About Mary Kay Business 

It's Only RM 200 and i get my Business bag and also my skin care product , It's worth atleast RM 600++ maybe over RM 600 

and i get for my training ( ESRS Class ) For only RM 50 and free Lip stick + Dairy + RM200 Voucher. Very Worth !!! 



So i wanna sharing with you for my Pink Business !!!! 

Highly Recommended for their Products ~ 
I love the result very Much ! 

If you wanna have a FREE Skin Care Class welcome to contact me ( Make your appointment with me )
Tel : 014 - 911 21 26 Pennie 



No comments:

Post a Comment